Saturday, September 29, 2007

What, It's October Already???

School has started. What does that mean? Well, 3 tests per week, which is light compared to last year. I am taking Microbiology (the most difficult and time consuming class), Pathology, Pharmacology, Osteopathic Manipulation, The Practice of Medicine, and ......I think that is it. I am at school most days 8 am to 5 pm and spend 90% of my free time studying. I am still running, doing yoga-lates and weight training. I hope to start swimming indoors in January. Triathlon season is over for me but I am planning on continuing to do some 5ks here and there, maybe a bike ride every so often.

Today was my nephew's one year birthday. Here is a picture to brighten your day. I agree, he is the cutest thing ever.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The nephew is indeed cute! Gotta love the glasses! Stylin' already and only one year old.

Always sending the positive waves for as smoooth as can be semester. Glad you are able to get some de-stress time too.

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely right! He is a cutie!

Shut your crepe-hole!

Moist Rub said...

"Microbiology (the most difficult and time consuming class)"

Obviously, you've never taken a college level Billiards class.